Re: Apparently I'm a "freak" http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Apparently I'm a "freak" http://netwinsite.com/top_mail.htm
From: "Phil Ethier"<pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 19:08:17 GMT
>>100+ miles in 100+ degree heat.
>
>Been there, done that.  Driving to VTR 2000 (Portland, OR) we drove from
>Ogden, UT to Burns, OR across Idaho in 100+ heat.

Been somewhere else, done that.  When I bought our TR4 in San Antonio, I drove
it back to Minnesota, a distance of about 1300 miles.  I didn't come out of
100-degree heat until I got to Iowa.  I took most of a day off to drive a
friend's
Europa in an autocross in Waco at 107 degrees.  Turned out to be the most
comfortable
day, since the humidity was very low, unlike the rest of the trip.

Phil Ethier

Phil "Felt good to get back in Minnesota" Ethier