Fw: [CoDSM] SEMA Action Network URGENT Federal Legislative Alert (fwd)

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [CoDSM] SEMA Action Network URGENT Federal Legislative Alert (fwd)
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@rogers.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:49:33 -0500
    I got this with my Audi mail because alot of us depend on scrap yards
for our starters and doorhandles (common prob for some reason).  I
immediately thought of you fellers for the obvious reasons.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe