AC in TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: AC in TR6
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 06:42:13 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

Phil Bacon, who is in the Gold Coast Triumph Club,  showed me his new slick AC
setup that he had installed in his TR6 at a car show in Orlando.  The AC setup
is a vintage air type (don't know the exact brand-typical of street rod type
units).  He indicated he is very happy with it.  In my opinion the newer AC
setup with the rotary compressor has to be better than the ones they put in the
1970s TR6s with the piston type compressors.  If you have a "driver" LBC in
Florida and don;t have AC (I don't) you should join the "I must be a freak
club", you've paid your dues.

Mike Lunsford 1970 TR6 (no AC)
Check out Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctionsfor all of your holiday gifts!