triumph clip-art

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: triumph clip-art
From: ebk@buffnet.net
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 18:50:51 +0000
Hi Eric!

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 11:39:26 -0700
From: "Eric Conrad" <conrade2@msn.com>

        I recall a person offering this free to any list member. The way it
was, You could go to that clubs web site & contact someone to let you
knoe the URL Adress to copy the art. Check the archives, if they are
working?, but it was some time ago & I think I've been reading the TR
Digest mode for about 7 yr.             -Cosmo Kramer