Yes, Another Thrust Washer Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Yes, Another Thrust Washer Question
From: "Dan H. Detweiler" <dandet@alltel.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 21:53:47 -0500
Hi Folks,

Well, I just got my TR6 engine back from the shop after a complete overhaul,
re-bore, oversived pistons, etc. I am putting the crank back in and have
convinced myself that I am putting the thrust washers in backwards. After
reading numerous postings I am still not sure. I have them in with the oil
groves facing towards the outside of the engine, not on the bearing side.
Someone please tell me if I am right or wrong. Thanks

Dan H. Detweiler
"70 TR6
CC51639