The Plan...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Plan...
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:02:06 -0800
Casper is now showing 99,979 miles on the odometer...I know, I know,
may not be the original, may not be accurate...I don't care <G>. The
plan is on New Years Day to drive him to 00,000! Therfore creating a
"new" car for the New Year. After a year and a half of "sorting out"
we think he is as reliable as can be for a 44 year old car. And that
this little gesture is the least we can do for him to show our
gratitude.
Of course this drive will be top down, rain, sleet or
snow...(unlikely in California) but we are committed (probably should
BE committed). To all our Friends on the list...Merry Christmas, and
a Happy New Year.

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3