Re: TR3 Drains + Heater Rheostat

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@starband.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Drains + Heater Rheostat
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 09:52:29 -0800
Hi Bill,
The scuttle vent drains onto the heater, just in case it gets too hot on
those stormy days :).  I put a hose on it and fed it through one of the
holes in the fire wall above the passenger's feet and down to the road.

My heater rheostat has only one spot that works, maybe they were designed
that way?  I think they have rheostats at Fry's or maybe even Radio Shack,
maybe those would work?

I do not have any holes on the driver's side of my trans tunnel, other than
the rust and the screw holes the DPO put in while trying to nail down a
radio.  I have one on the passenger side, 3 inches in diameter, for access
to the transmission dipstick and one at the back top center for access to
the grease fittings on the universal joint.  The trans access hole is not on
all tunnels, I would guess only up to 60000.  Maybe they moved it to the
drivers side?

Bob