TR3 Heaters/thermostats

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3 Heaters/thermostats
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@starband.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 11:35:47 -0800
     I have recently got the heater working in the TR3, but have been
disappointed in the temperature of the air coming out. Air flow volume seems
fine, but the temperature is low. The heater core flows well. I suspect that
the thermostat might be bad (or non-existent, I've never checked) so that
the engine is not getting up to temperature in our cold climate.
     What is the deal on thermostats? I suspect that I want the original
sleeved type. Who has the best? BFE, MOSS, TRF? I was going to pick up the
phone and call MOSS, but decided to quiery the list instead.
     My apologies for the recurring string, but I was asleep at the switch
last time it came through.

     Bill Brewer