Christmas Day Motoring

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Christmas Day Motoring
From: "Terry Quinn" <tmquinn@mediaone.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 20:26:28 -0500
Whilst motoring south on I-95 Christmas Day between Washington & Richmond, a
beautiful early white TR6 passed us, cruisisng around 75 MPH (easily) with the
Va plate 9238 BAC...heading for Richmond and I don't know who it was....gave
him the thumbs us (from my wife) and on the other side showed the emblem from
the TR hat.....acknowledged and sped off...quite proper, eh!
   Would like to know who and talk with him....Terry Quinn (Pair of 6's)