RE: Finding number on overdrive/TR3

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Finding number on overdrive/TR3
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 17:54:40 -0800
Thanks for the info Nelson.

I know at least one of the OD housings I have on the bench at the moment has
the tag offset, but they are from later cars, so perhaps it changed at some
point.  Sounds like the springs I'm looking at are all 'short' springs, as
they all have the same diameter wire (at least visually, didn't put the
calipers on them), and the free lengths are all under 4.10" (some as low as
3.60").

Randall