RE: Movie-company car WRECKS-Bullitt

To: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Movie-company car WRECKS-Bullitt
From: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 11:05:11 -0800
The movie is indeed "Bullitt" with Steve McQueen in the title role.

The chase you refer to is considered by most movie buffs to be the best in
movie history (I could make an argument for the original "Gone In 60
Seconds").

One of the magazines recently did an article on the "Bullitt" Mustangs used
in the movie. One is still alive and stored in a barn where people are
literally chased off with at gunpoint when inquiring about the car...reminds
you of the also recent story of the original Cobra Coupe...

Here is a link to a Top 10 Car Chases site:

http://www.moviesforguys.com/articles/top10chases.shtml

How about all the really nice iron destroyed in the Bond movies...

Cheers,

Brad
No Mustangs, Challengers, E-Types, Minis or Aston Martins...