Re: Bill Piggot - Original TR Series book question...

To: Brad Eells <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>
Subject: Re: Bill Piggot - Original TR Series book question...
From: Randall <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 23:03:57 -0800
Cc: "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Brad :

Yes, for the second edition of 'Original TR', it was split into two
books 'Original TR 2/3/3A' and 'Original TR 4-6'.  I haven't seen the
latter book, but the new TR3 volume is even thicker than the original
combined volume, with a lot more TR2/3 information and photos.  I
wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to someone who already owns the first
edition.  I suspect the same is true for the TR4-6 volume.

I got mine from Electric Chariot in the UK, but they seem to've
disappeared.  I believe Classic Motorbooks had them listed as being in
stock, but I don't have their catalog or URL handy.

Randall