Re: Bill Piggot - Original TR Series book question...

To: "Brad Eells" <bradlnss@lightspeed.net>, "Triumph Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bill Piggot - Original TR Series book question...
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 02:26:53 -0500
> Is the TR4-6 book a later publication? Does it contain a substantially
> larger amount of TR4-6 info? Is it worth purchasing if you have the
> TR2-6 book?

The TR2-6 book was Piggot's original publication in the early 1990s, it
wasn't nearly comprehensive enough to cover each model in depth so Piggot
split the range into two series; TR2-3 and TR4-TR6.  Both books now
encompass much more than the original publication.  I would think as a set
the TR2-3 and TR4-6 supercede the original publication in every aspect -
content depth, form, photos, and everything else.

I would think it only worthwhile to supplement the TR2-6 book with the
others if you already own TR2-6, if not... just purchase either TR2-3 or
TR4-6 to suit your needs.

Kai