Looking for Restoration Shop

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for Restoration Shop
From: JASEsSix@aol.com
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 17:23:52 EST
I have been off the list for a couple of years - about the same amount of
time that my TR-250 project has been on hold (due to any number of business
and personal reasons)

Now I am ready to give up on my amature restoration of a TR250 - about
50%-60% complete - and turn it over to a professional to complete.

I am looking for references on a good shop - I am in Baton Rouge LA - am
willing to take the car to Dallas - Houston - Mobile - Little Rock  and any
points in between.

Has anyone any recomemdations ??

Joe Simcoe

74 TR6 - Driver
68 TR-250 - current project
71 TR6 - next project
76 TR6 - parts car - or ultimate project