Re: Looking for Restoration Shop

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <JASEsSix@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Looking for Restoration Shop
From: "BOB KRAMER" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2002 20:07:54 -0600
Cc: "James McAndrew" <jdmenthome@msn.com>, "Roger Bolick" <rgb@exact.com>
Joe,
Jeff Snyder, of Jeff's Resurrections in Taylor TX does excellent work. He
has done a couple of TR6's for Roger Bolick and currently has a TR3 racecar
with Daytona history in house from Jim McAndrew. He does a lot of Jags. It
would be best to talk to those guys about prices, but I can give him my
highest recommendation.

Bob Kramer
rgk@flash.net