Triumphant website (mods 02.1)

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>, "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumphant website (mods 02.1)
From: corey.sherman@rcn.com
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 00:08:46 -0500 18, 2001) at 01/02/2002 12:08:50 AM, Serialize complete at 01/02/2002 12:08:50 AM
Some NEW stuff for everyone to start off the New Year (best wishes to
all)...

[] I created over ten NEW Wallpapers for your computer desktop, in two
resolutions: 1024x768 and 800x600. My favorite is "TRio" (although "drive"
is enticing), featuring the "transcendent three." You can also use these
to decorate your workshop - simply print them. There are so many nice
images to choose from. Take a look, download a couple and let me know what
you think.

[] Added a couple more brochures, including a beautiful 1974 UK "TR6 PI" 12
p/cf 11.75 x 8.25 #T909 1074.

Please visit http://coreysherman.tripod.com/TRWEB/TR6.htm
and let me know what you think.