Re: TR4 - Crash Pads/Dash Pads

To: john matthews <john__matthews@hotmail.com>, geohahn@theriver.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR4 - Crash Pads/Dash Pads
From: Raymond Hatfield <iron_horse819@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 06:40:32 -0800 (PST)
Sorry to take so long to respond to this note, but I recently bought the top
and both lower crash pads from BPNW without any problems - plenty in stock.
Although I haven't installed them yet, they look great.  My only problem is the
right side lower crash pad (the one with the grip) doesn't come with the
backing for the grip itself, and my original was MIA when I bought the car.
Anybody got a decent spare?

Raymond L. Hatfield