Late TR6 Ignition Switch Plug Wanted

Subject: Late TR6 Ignition Switch Plug Wanted
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <pandachadwell@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 10:43:50 -0800
With the help of Dan Masters' excellent electrical repair manual AND
with some direct input via e-mail from Dan Masters himself, I've
arrived at the conclusion that the cause of my electrical failure
last Sunday is the ignition switch.

I've ordered a new '73 ignition switch from Moss Motors.  This is the
later style which has several inches of wires attached with a molded
plastic plug on the end.  Some years back I replaced the original
switch with one from a 1970 or '71 parts car, and that is the one
which has now failed.

I'm trying to correct some other wiring errors under the dash, some
of which are my very own mistakes and some of which are the DPO's
mistakes, and to 'restore' the wiring to it's proper configuration
without buying an entirely new harness.

The problem I'm going to have is that my harness no longer has the
plastic plug on it which would receive the plug that will come
attached to my new ignition switch.  Does anyone out there have this
plug as part of a discarded harness or something that they would sell
to me?

Thanks much!

--
Pete Chadwell