Re: GT6-3: Odd Body Detail Request

To: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6-3: Odd Body Detail Request
From: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:15:36 -0500
> All:
>
> My GT6-3 goes to the body shop this week for freshening prior to a
> respray.  One of the many little things they'll be fixing is the part of
> the bonnet where the model tag is located.  (The PO attached a generic
> "Triumph" tag here.)
>
> I know this is a pain, but could someone with a GT-3 give me a
> reproducible measurement location for the mounting location of the
> correct model tag?  You'll be doing a tiny, transparent favor to the
> geo-Triumph community, and you'll also receive eternal salvation, so
> you'll have dat goin' for ya.

Which is nice.

Sure thing, assumming I can get home tonight w/o tipping my SUV over or
running into the back of someone.

Are you wanting measurement with tag in place or not in place? Can do
either. More work if not in place but eternal salvation might be worth it

Tom Beaver
Indianapolis - No snow just colder than ****