Pleasant surprise

Subject: Pleasant surprise
From: "Ken Gano" <triumphs@mcleodusa.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:00:53 -0600
This evening long time list member and technical guru Michael Potter
happened to drop in.  That, in and of its self, would not be so amazing
until you realize that Michael lives in Southern New Mexico and I am sitting
well off the beaten path in bum f**k downstate Illinois.

What a treat that was, to finally meet someone whom I have corresponded with
for almost 6 years.  We shared a fairly long conversation and I picked up
several neat suggestions for the TR3 project.  Michael really is a most
knowledge individual.

Maybe it's a sign of age, or maybe a sign of advancing internet technology,
but it's funny how this list is more and more turning into the glue that
binds this hobby together.

Michael, thanks for stopping and keep the coffee cup :)

Ken Gano