RE: Commission Plate Stamping

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Commission Plate Stamping
From: "Dave Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 14:46:10 -0800
Mark,

I took my old commission plate along with a new one down to a local trophy
shop. I told them I wanted it stamped "crooked and mis-spaced just like the
original". They did a nice job. I colored the new stamping grooves with
black magic marker and then wiped off and it gave it a little bit of
"aging".

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire