TR3B on EBAY

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3B on EBAY
From: Doug Mathews <mathews@uga.edu>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 12:19:53 -0500
Gang,
        I've enjoyed reading all the comments on the 3B on Ebay so much, I
thought
I'd add my 2 cents too.

        I had in 64 a  63 TR3B white, od, wires, and black interior. A couple
of
notes if my mind still can recall.  My seats had the white striping and
these do not. It does appear that there maybe white striping coming down
the back side of the passenger door on the cockpit side. If that is really
white striping, then the seats have been recovered I would suspect.  Also,
notice how dark the carpet is. How many open cockpit cars that are close to
40 years old would have carpet that dark?  Also, something looks mighty
strange about the pocket in the passenger door.

And yes, mine had over riders on the front bumper because I remember taking
them off and drilling holes in then for the Lucas Lights I mounted there!

As long as we are detailing, the fuel line should not be crossing the valve
cover either!

Ok, maybe that was more then 2 cents worth.....or maybe its worth what you
pay for it...Zero:-)