Re: TR3b on ebay

To: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3b on ebay
From: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:52:37 -0500
> > > Gee, Carl. If everyone on the list chipped in a buck or two for gas, I
> > might
> > > consider driving out there.... :-)
> >
> > And if they chipped in even more bucks, you could bring it home!!!!  :)
> >
> Yeah, but this might actually be a streetable, driveable Triumph. How
would
> it look for me to have such a car, rather than a dozen or so project
> Triumphs? HUH? :-)
>
> --Andy Mace

Andy,

There are Heralds and Sporty 6' here that can be bought. Plus they are not
driveable. Fits right in with your stuff. If your coming, please bring that
948 left hand drive dashboard.

Being a Hoosier, I don't recognize this 3b. Of course it being a Kruse car,
could have come from about anywhere.

Tom Beaver