Re: New to list, many questions

To: Peter Beyl <beyl@erols.com>
Subject: Re: New to list, many questions
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 15:48:49 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Peter:

Welcome. I also have a '75 TR6. Love it as I'm sure you will yours.

I don't think the archives for this group have been operational for some
time, at least not since I last checked. Another good group to join is
six-pack. They have an archive that is currently working. The link is
listed below.

Moss Motors has a web site. They are based in Goleta, California, but
they also have a counter outlet in New Jersey, which may be convenient
for you. Another one I've heard good reports on is  British Parts
Northwest.

I'll let others respond to your questions about the ignition, tires and
oil cooler. You'll find many experts among this group.

http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/wilma/6pack

Have fun.

Bob Fabie
75 TR6

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]