Francourchamp Color

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>, "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Francourchamp Color
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 14:58:22 -0500
Musson, Carl <musson@arts.usf.edu> asked

-----

EXACT
> COLOR ON MY CAR.

If it's the one on page 90, it has the number plate SP-11-51

Try contacting Hans Kooy whom I met in 1991 in Staffordshire at the TR
Register International Weekend.  Hans who restores TR's in the Netherlands
was there with his just-restored and "Best of Show" red Francorchamps.

Hans would know as he is the expert on these cars and speaks excellent
English.

Hans Kooy
Graaf Florisweg 6
2415 AB Nieuwerbrug
Netherlands
Or try calling him from USA at the last number I have 011 31 3488-8737

Don Elliott, original owner, 1958 TR3A
Montreal, Canada