Windshields and tickets to teenagers

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Windshields and tickets to teenagers
From: Harlyred1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:36:27 EST
In fairness to the law enforcement community.........I think a valid reason
as to why teens get more tickets than us olders folks.........when was the
last time you got pulled over and said, "Yeah? What do YOU want?" or some
such eloquent response. And when was the last time you got pulled over for
(almost anything) that you haven't done since your testosterone level wasn't
off charts? I've never given a ticket to a kid to "teach him a lesson" If he
had a brain fart I gave him an inspection ticket (not a "fix-it" ticket in
NY), but then no increase in insurance for the kid, or worse, Mom and Dad. If
he was just out and out stupid, AND  arrogant........he got every ticket I
could think of that applied, and a smile.