TR6 First Time Carb Rebuild

To: <Bill.Williams@compaq.com>
Subject: TR6 First Time Carb Rebuild
From: "Peter Arakelian" <PeterAra@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:22:59 -0800 FILETIME=[5BCDC7D0:01C197FC]
Cc: "Listers" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
<...when I order the bypass valve diaphragm from Moss,
or TRF, does it include the two gaskets that surround the diaphragm?>

I believe the one's from Moss do come with fresh gaskets, but you must be
aware of the ones you removed.  Two different gaskets were used depending on
whether your bypass valve has an external vacuum line attached to it.  If I
remember correctly, no external line - the gasket has a break in it between
the two chambers; with external line - no break.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6, Daily Driver