Fw: Dash finishes - cnc cut

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Dash finishes - cnc cut
From: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 08:18:22 -0500
check out Bob's CNC manufactured custom dashes.
http://hometown.aol.com/trdashes/
He can make them from solid wood (any type you like)
or he makes birch plywood blanks you can veneer
yourself, or he'll veneer them for you. BEAUTIFUL work and
good prices.

When I was doing my custom dash in Whitey..
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_dash.htm

 Bob had told me it would be a week or three before he'd be able
to get an example of my 3 gauge layout 'mocked up'.
Less than a week later at the Carlisle PA Import show he had in hand
a fully completed wood dash, laid out the way I wanted the gauges
completed as an example for me.  Perfect dimensions...
(considering it came off a computer controlled milling machine.)

Nice guy...good prices good work!  Mention my name if
you do contact him.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com