Re: Fw: Dash finishes - cnc cut

To: ptegler@gouldfo.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Dash finishes - cnc cut
From: BRITCARS1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 12:41:40 EST
In a message dated 1/8/2002 8:19:12 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ptegler@gouldfo.com writes:

> check out Bob's CNC manufactured custom dashes.
> http://hometown.aol.com/trdashes/
> He can make them from solid wood (any type you like)
> or he makes birch plywood blanks you can veneer
> yourself, or he'll veneer them for you. BEAUTIFUL work and
> good prices.
>
> When I was doing my custom dash in Whitey..
> http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/75w_dash.htm
>
> Bob had told me it would be a week or three before he'd be able
> to get an example of my 3 gauge layout 'mocked up'.
> Less than a week later at the Carlisle PA Import show he had in hand
> a fully completed wood dash, laid out the way I wanted the gauges
> completed as an example for me.  Perfect dimensions...
> (considering it came off a computer controlled milling machine.)
>
> Nice guy...good prices good work!  Mention my name if
> you do contact him.
>
> Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com

Thanks for the plug Paul. I have been a bit slow over the holidays ( I do
have a day job to help pay for the CNC router) and have had a customer or two
get a little impatient but I am back up and running. I still will take 3 to 4
weeks for most dashes but special orders will very in time. Again thanks and
you can get to my site by going  to     <A
HREF="www.trdashes.com">www.TRDashes.com</A>
Bob