speeding tickets

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: speeding tickets
From: "Bob Rochlin" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:34:05 -0500 FILETIME=[ED460CD0:01C19893]
Last summer I was given a ticket for going 35mph in a 25 zone.  When I checked
it in the daylight it was a 30mph zone.  In Massachusetts you insurance
premium reflects you driving record, so that ticket would cost me increased
premiums for 3 years as well as the fine.
    I took a day off from work to contest the ticket.  The court officer who
herd the case told me he was going to dismiss it even before my butt hit the
seat. I don't know I was one of many who had gotten the faulty tickets or if
there was some other reason for the quick dismissal, but it cost me a day from
work!
    P.S. I was driving the TR6 and there were many times that night I could
have been stopped for speeding, that moment didn' t happen to be one of them.
Bob Rochlin
72' TR 6
Ain't noth'en faster then a borrowed car...