speeding tickets

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: speeding tickets
From: Michael Thompson <miket@zoomnet.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 23:10:16 -0500
I have gotten my fair share of speeding tickets. A few stand out.
Most ridiculous- Got a warning for doing 57 in a 55mph (4 lane)
Suprised I didn't get one- I was doing 67 in a 55mph But I was 23, in a
black Jaguar and wearing a T-shirt saying "I love my attitude problem.
While driving to and from DC from Ohio - When I moved I drove my parents
73 Dodge Station Wagon, I always cruised pretty fast. When I finally got
to drive my TR3 back I thought I could save some gas money with the
little 4cyl. WRONG  2 tickets later and I made up the cost. Red sports
cars get attention.
Finally I warn you. Ohio is a speed trap. I usually see 2-3 State
Patrols in my 10 miles to town. I can drive to South Carolina and back
and see fewer that the last 25 miles I drive in Ohio.

Happy motoring,
Mike Thompson