Re: Weber manifolds

To: nfreeman@baincapital.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber manifolds
From: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 20:51:42 EST
Noah,
I have the TWM manifold and linkage on my TR3A an am very satisfied with it.
The only problem I had was with the mounting gaskets (O rings) the ones
supplied with mine were a hard plastic type material and one actually cracked

in a few hundred miles. I ordered a set of soft mounts from Pierce and they
work fine.
There were some minor clearance problems where the cold star mechanism hit
the manifold. I ground the manifold to fit with a Dremel tool however, I
think the new soft mounts are thick enough to provide adequate clearance.
Regards,
Doug Ross
PS If you would like to see the set up let me know and I can scan a photo