Minilites vs. Panasports

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Minilites vs. Panasports
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:01:30 -0800 (PST)
Greetings folks:

In my 6 years on this list I don't seem to ever recall
a good old fashioned overly long discussion string on
the merits of Minilite vs. Panasport wheels.

I've long coveted a set of either of these to grace my
TR6 but have never "pulled the trigger" so to speak on
the purchase.  Now however might be the time as Moss
is currently selling their Minilite replicas (I have
no problem with good imitations) for $144/ea.  Yow!

One thing I know is that the Minilites are 5 1/2
inches wide and the Panasports measure 6 inches wide.
Besides that I figure it all comes down to appearance.
 Am I missing anything else?

I would appreciate owners of each style to sound off.
Thanks.

Joe Merone
CF18928
Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!