Re: Stag for Sale?

To: technical@iwnet.screaming.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stag for Sale?
From: "Michael Gajic" <michaelgajic@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 21:40:49 +1100 FILETIME=[99F329E0:01C19B55]
Listers,

>From memory the Stag brown is called 'Russet' and IMHO is a nice colour,
very period (but perhaps there were other sades of brown offered on the
Stag?).

A friend of mine owns a russet Stag and I used to laugh about the colour
until I actually saw it at a concours. The car was nice to say the least-
Graham's comment on the excellent reflection in this colour is spot on.

In fact, after seeing the russet Stag I vowed to never buy a car based upon
colour and to buy based upon condition alone. It made me realise that most
colours will look good if period/original and if the paint is well looked
after.

Cheers,
Michael
63' TR4 (Signal Red but not quite ready for a russet respray)
Sydney, Australia