Re: Need a measurement on a TR3 PLEASE...

Subject: Re: Need a measurement on a TR3 PLEASE...
From: Randall <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 17:34:38 -0800
Cc: TRlist <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Pat :

My car has been hit numerous times, you don't want a measurement off
it.

I just wrote to say that the ground is a lousy reference point for this
measurement, as the tire height and suspension height can easily vary by
much more than the correction you are looking at.  IMO matching the
fenders is more important.

Don't forget that tire and suspension differences (even inflation
pressure) can also make the apron appear skewed.

Randall