TR6 Wiper Motor Firewall Plate

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Wiper Motor Firewall Plate
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 11:19:25 -0500
Listers:

In restoring my car, I have noticed that the cover/plate surrounding the
wiper motor shaft that goes through the firewall had at one time been
removed and replaced with four screws. Anybody have this? I assume these
plates were all spot welded in place and not intended to be removed. Why
on earth would someone take the time to remove the cover?

Thanks
Bob Fabie
75 TR6

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]