TR3 frame colours

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 frame colours
From: a Wallace <wallaces@superaje.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 23:50:43 -0500
Mine was black, except for the front shock towers, which were dark green.
(There was no evidence of the towers having been replaced.) I ended up
doing the entire frame white so that I could see any problems later (rust
or cracks) but in the meantime, it looks quite spectacular, especially with
the black front and rear suspension and steering geometry, and red front
brake calipers. I should get a picture of it up on the website soon.
I am glad to hear that the racing versions had the white frames; now I have
an excuse to drive fast.
Jim 2TS81417L