Re: taxs

To: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <WBabbitt@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: taxs
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:42:17 -0600
>We have antique car plates (you call them tags in the US of A)

In Minnesota we call them "license plates" or "plates".

>in our
>province of Quebec with a "V" preceeding the number.  With this plate at
>very low fee, you can drive it :-
>1. Less than 100 miles per year.
>2. No further than 5 miles from home
>3, Only in parades

In Minnesota, you can't use a "Collector" car as car to go to work.  You
have to have another car registered.  There is no mileage limit, and
pleasure driving is allowed.

Phil Ethier  West Side   Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
pethier@isd.net   http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.vtr2002.org