Re: non lbc=dishwasher

To: vafred@erols.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: non lbc=dishwasher
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 07:58:53 EST
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
In a message dated 02-01-11 13:25:05 EST, vafred@erols.com writes:

<< now she figures she
 has $125.00 extra to go spend !!!!  "FT" >>

Ahhhh, Fred - it's all about "spousal equality".  Now, in my case, I'm taking
my good wife to Scotland next fall for a vacation as a treat and a gesture of
kindness for the family budget being spent on the TR6 restoration.

She's delighted.  In her mind, the value of the trip to Scotland is at par
with what I've spent on my hobby!  So, there you have it......the happy TR6
owner keeps the peace at home and gets to vacation in Scotland.....wow, we
are lucky guys, Fred!

Chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (body drop completed on 11/21/01 - rear wings mounted,
starting interior) - check out my progress by visiting
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (tucked away for a long winter's nap!)