Re: non lbc=dishwasher

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: non lbc=dishwasher
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 04:33:32 -0500
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, spitfires <spitfires@autox.team.net>, british <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Good for you, Fred! For myself, I came at it the opposite way. I always
as good at fixing most anything, so figured a Tr3 would be no more
effort.

I did buy a ton of tools to do it, but when a one of a kind hinge breaks
on a door and you weld it, or the furnace needs a cleaning and you use
the big shop vac, or you redo the upholstery on he furniture using the
industrial sewing machine you got for doing car stuff, it all works out.
:-)

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT