RE: TR6 Rear Fenders

To: "'Bill Watt II'" <wjw2@epix.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Rear Fenders
From: "Cliff" <cdavies@holzher.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 09:34:53 -0500
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bill,
I use an OLFA brand exacto type knife the blade
extends about 6 inches so I am sure I cut through
all the sealer. If your car has never been
restored the fenders are just bolted on. My car
was restored 12 years ago and the paint shop tack
welded a few spots where the fender and lower
valance meet a very big pain to remove used a
recip saw. The sealer is called dumb dumb should
be soft and gooie.
Cliff