Apple Hydraulics -kudo

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Apple Hydraulics -kudo
From: "levilevi" <levilevi@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 17:35:45 -0700
List,

Just wanted to relay my recent experience with Apple Hydraulics.  I discovered
in November that the Armstrong lever rear shocks that I'd had Apple rebuild
were leaking.  I'd gotten the heavy duty rebuild with the two year warranty.
November was the 23rd month of that warranty.  Called them up, they said send
them in.  No questions, no hesitation.  Told them I couldn't get them in until
after the 1st of the year....no problem.  Two weeks after sending them in I
got a set of rebuilt shocks back.  No questions, no problems, just a very
satisfied customer willing to provide them with a recommendation that they
could not buy.

Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6 now with no bouncing)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts)
66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)