Buy/rbld. brake mast cyl?

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buy/rbld. brake mast cyl?
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:15:02 -0500
Listers:

I recently received outrageous quotes from Whitepost and Apple
Hydraulics for rebuilding my TR6 master brake cylinder and boost servo.
The prices significantly exceeded the cost of buying brand new!! What's
more, they could care less; that was their price.

In addition to your comments on this situation, what has been the
group's success in buying the rebuild kit for each of these components
and just doing it yourself?

Thanks much.

Bob Fabie
'75 TR6

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]