M/C New v Rebuild-Thanks

To: six pack <6pack@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: M/C New v Rebuild-Thanks
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 20:46:55 -0500
To Randall, Bud, Fred, et.al:

Thanks for your comments. Together, they give me a better idea of what's
involved in a rebuild, what specialized rebuilders do to improve the
original equipment, what to expect to pay, etc.

I really appreciate the help this list provides. Sometimes the responses
are so fast, it's like being in a chat room!

Thanks again.

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va
'75 TR6

PS: Engine and trans out. Everything removed from engine compartment.
99% stripped to bare metal. Etching sealer, primer and paint are next
(don't ask how much this stuff costs!) Naturally, while preparing to put
everything back together, I want everything to be new so it will look
like Fred's car, but I don't have Fred's money!!! I'll keep you
posted...

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]