an apology to all

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>, <nass@egroups.com>
Subject: an apology to all
From: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:55:36 -0500
I feel I owe everyone an apology (especially the vendor guy's on the lists
 ... Ted, Nigel, Jeff, Charles, Kelvin and others)  for my ranting and my
'stupid' and possibly insulting question about who carries quality parts.

I can't count the 10's of 1000's of $$  I've spent on cars with all
the vendors everyone suggested (+ some)  that I check with.
I've used all of them many times.  Since June '98 I've gone through
2 MG BGT's, two Midgets, 4 Spitfires and a GT6+.  You've all been
very reliable and helpful tracking down my weird requests and supplying
quality parts.

I learned quite awhile ago to not 'jump' on things or people on the lists.
That's usually not me.  I was just upset... as my 'time juggling' is usually
quite
critical to me.  A normal 8-5 job (pays the bills), my own consulting firm
on the side (pays for the toys),  N.A.S.S. building, other website authoring
and
support, restoring my toys, and still dedicating time to my S.O. (who
tolerates my schedules and let's me do all this)....     It simply irritated
the
heck out of me that I trusted a source that usually is fine, and got delayed.

So...to all of you wonderful people... who make this such an enjoyable hobby
(which I find takes my mind off the rat race so easily....)

I apologize for my ranting.

Paul Tegler     ptegler@gouldfo.com    www.teglerizer.com