RE: { NASS } an apology to all

To: <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Subject: RE: { NASS } an apology to all
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 10:39:36 -0500
Cc: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <SPIT6CGT6@yahoogroups.com>
Paul,

First off I would like you to know that I for one, sympathize with your
frustration.  Sometimes a little rant is not a bad thing, shakes up the
world a little and that is a good thing every now and again.  I hate to say
but, Paul, you are human!

I would like to think that your experience will provide some wisdom to us
newbies and that frustration is part of this hobby we have all become
involved in and it is okay.  In the last two weeks I have been struggling
with the reassembly of the TR3.  The EPO (Excellent Previous Owner), did an
wonderful job of pulling the car apart and labeling, but my lack of
experience has shown through.

In some ways, I think of the mailing lists as a part of worldwide support
group and we all try and help where we can to get the others further in
their respective projects.  So, if this thread provides information in
helping someone else diagnose a similar issue sooner then I think you can
feel warm in the knowledge of helping a fellow community member.  Sometimes,
this is a missed point especially in recent history.

Hopefully, now looking forward the issues are all solved and you will be
enjoying the ride and this simply becomes a memory.

Finally, I would like to add that I have been on these lists for about 2
years now and you, as well as others (too many to name), listen to our rants
and help anyway you can.  This time the favor is being returned.

Regards,
David A. Templeton
59 TR3a  TS54226L
74 Spitfire  FM10491U