Change point of Herald 1200 Coupe Windscreen Seal?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <triumph_cars@yahoogroups.com>, <triumph_herald@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Change point of Herald 1200 Coupe Windscreen Seal?
From: "William Davies" <w.davies@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:05:27 -0000 g0HM99R09454
Hi,
    This one's directed at anyone who has a copy of the Herald 1200 Parts list
(510597) second edition only. I need to find when the windscreen seals were
changed from the wide finisher to narrow finisher. The first edition lists part
numbers 802939 (early) and 805856 (late) but does not show the body numbers at
which these seals were changed. There's a similar story for the rear screen
with part numbers 901421 and 902754. My third edition parts list likes to
pretend that the wide finisher type was never used at all! Anyone got a second
edition parts list who can check out what THAT has to say????
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--
Rarebits4classics