TR3a Status, shopping list and questions

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3a Status, shopping list and questions
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 12:55:52 -0500
Hi all,

For those who are interested in the current status of the '3 since returning
from the body shop on xmas eve:
http://www.trandmustang.homestead.com/TR3Jan182002.html

Now for the shopping list
http://www.trandmustang.homestead.com/Miscellaneous1.html

Now the questions:
1/ As I stated above the rear lights are in and even though I haven't tested
them yet I suspect the flasher will not work because the paint around the
screws will insulate from making any contact.  An idea I had was to run a
black ground wire to all of the rear light mounting screws using eye
connectors.  Just above the lamp assemblies themselves.  This wire would be
hidden unless you really stick your head in the boot upside down :-).  Then
tie it into the body somewhere using a macine screw.  Does this sound
reasonable?

About to bleed the hydraulics and I was going to start with the longest path
to shortest, so I get:
- rear brakes
- front brakes
- clutch