First Message

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: First Message
From: Aaron Riddick <sonex188@epictn.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 14:25:29 -0600
        Outstanding site. This is my first message. Been monitoring group about
three months. Have saved and visited many great resources listed here. Will
eventually get to reading past digests.
        My very first car was a 58TR3A. Still have it. While I was in the
Phillipines in the early 70's, it was stored at my parents farm and someone
putting down a field line backed into and crushed the rear end.
        Early 80's I found a wrecked 593A for $200. Front messed up but rear end
perfect. Just getting last of my three children out of college. One of my
sons is into airplanes and the other wants to restore the car. Already split
the 59 in half. All the siderails are still attached to rear.
        Would really appreciate someone giving me a few ideas on how to start
splitting the 58 into in order to later join the two for one. Floor pans are
in very poor condition. Everything else appears to be very sound.
        Thanks in advance.
        Richard Riddick