Re: Rob Christopher-yourTR6 front valence

To: "'owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]on'" <owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]on>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rob Christopher-yourTR6 front valence
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 10:13:31 -0700
Rob, Regarding your recent post on front valences, I have a 76 TR6 that was
probably in an accident somewhere along the way.  Whoever fixed it put the
wrong valence on, the type with turn signal lights above the bumper.   If
thats the type you need, I wonder if you would be willing to consider a
swap, assuming your 76 valence is in good condition.  Mine is fine, has a
little road rash on bottom, no rust, and is painted carmine red.  Please
contact me off list if you are interested.

John Lumia 1976 TR6
Louisville, Colorado